- Buyer agrees to have any used firearm checked by a certified gunsmith prior to firing.
- Buyer assumes all legality, liability and responsibility for the condition, use & security/storage of the firearm purchased.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that a firearm is legal to own in your state.
- Buyer certifies by purchasing a firearm from Straight Shooters Guns & Ammo, LLC. that he or she is legally qualified to purchase and own the firearm and that there are no state or local laws preventing ownership and owner will utilize a trigger lock to prevent accidents.
- Buyer understands that all firearms are potentially dangerous if handled improperly.
- As it is a matter of record that Straight Shooters Guns & Ammo, LLC. has no established testing facility, Straight Shooters Guns & Ammo, LLC. assumes no liability for the safe functioning of any firearm sold.
- Buyer must be at least 18-21 years of age to purchase any firearm. Please check with your FFL / gun transfer dealer on age requirements in your state.
- Upon purchase, buyer assumes all liability and responsibility including but not limited to the usage and safe storage of the purchased firearm.
Please read all information listed on our web site before purchasing. Any deposits are non-refundable. There is a 20% restocking fee on approved returns. Please ask all questions before placing an order. All warranty issues should be sent direct to the original manufacturer or factory. Straight Shooters Guns & Ammo, LLC. does not cover the warranty, but will be glad to assist you in facilitating your warranty claim.
SHIPPING A FIREARM – FFL’s AND TRANSFER OF OWNERSHIP
Straight Shooters Guns & Ammo, LLC. will transfer ownership of any firearm ONLY to individuals or agencies in possession of a valid Federal Firearms License (FFL). We cannot ship to individuals without a valid FFL.
It is your responsibility to complete all required paperwork when you pick up your purchase from your local dealer.
It is your responsibility to contact the FFL dealer.
Be aware that it is customary for your local dealer to charge a transaction fee at the time you pick up your purchase.
This transfer fee is strictly between you and your local dealer. It is your responsibility to check with your local dealer concerning any policy of this kind and concerning your obligations. By purchasing a firearm from us you acknowledge that you may have to pay your dealer a fee for transferring the gun to you.
You the buyer are responsible for forwarding a copy of the FFL and all pertinent contact information to Straight Shooters Guns & Ammo, LLC. Our contact information is as follows:
Straight Shooters Guns & Ammo, LLC.
182C South Main Street, Cleveland, Ga. 30528
We will also accept FFL via Email: Caleb@ssgaguns.com
OTHER SHIPPING INFORMATION
There are NO SHIPPING charges for firearms to mainland USA. Shipping fees are included in the price of your rifle. Shipping may be charged to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. You will be contacted if this is the case. If you would like insurance added to your order please contact us. Straight Shooters Guns & Ammo, LLC. is not responsible for uninsured items lost or damaged in transit by UPS or USPS. If you require expedited shipping, the shipping fees will be greater. You must contact us for a quote if you require expedited shipping. We do NOT ship to PO Boxes.
Firearms normally ship within 7 working days after we receive your payment and a copy of the Federal Firearms License. Allow 2-3 weeks for custom work prior to shipping.
All handguns are shipped via a 2-3 delivery service, UPS Blue or USPS Priority Mail depending on the delivery location.
HAWAII, ALASKA AND PUERTO RICO ORDERS
Shipping charges to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico may be higher than our standard charges.
Everything is sold AS-IS.